Terms and Conditions
AGL Rewards Membership
- The promoter of the AGL Rewards program is AGL Sales Pty Limited (AGL), which is the sole owner of the program.
- AGL Rewards member must hold an active residential gas and/or electricity account with AGL;
- An AGL Rewards membership will be issued at AGLs discretion in the name of the primary accountholder of the active residential gas and/or electricity account. The proof of membership issued by AGL may take the form of a plastic membership card, electronic membership card accessible via the member web portal or any other format that AGL may choose to provide members to enable benefit access.
- If a member no longer holds an active residential gas and/or electricity account with AGL, membership to the AGL Rewards program will be cancelled and that member must cease the use of the membership benefits. All access to AGL Rewards digital assets will be deactivated and AGL may cease Rewards-related communication.
- The AGL Rewards program is only applicable at participating businesses and retailers. AGL reserves the right to change the list of participating retailers at any time.
- The AGL Rewards membership cards and e-cards issued by AGL remains the property of AGL at all times. AGL reserves the right to withdraw the membership at any time.
- The AGL Rewards membership card is not a credit card and is not transferable.
- The AGL Rewards membership must be presented (if in person, e-cards are presented via your smart phone or tablet) at the time of benefit purchases in order to obtain the applicable benefit.
- Not valid with any other AGL offer.
- Being an ActewAGL, or Powerdirect customer does not make you eligible for the AGL Rewards program. Being an AGL business customer may not make you eligible for the AGL Rewards program.
- AGL reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the AGL Rewards program, or terminate the program, at any time.
- Any information relating to members and their participation in the AGL Rewards program may be used by AGL for marketing, planning, product development, research and other commercial purposes.
- Members agree that by using their AGL Rewards membership they will receive digital communication which include latest benefits and recommendations on the ways to maximise the programs benefits. Opting out of this communication will result in termination of participation in the AGL Rewards program.
- AGL Rewards marketing consent is managed separately to any other AGL marketing consent. Opting out of AGL Rewards communications or cancelling your AGL Rewards membership will not affect your receipt of marketing communications from AGL. Opting out of any other AGL marketing communications will not cancel your AGL Rewards membership or change your subscription to AGL Rewards communications. If you would like to change your general AGL marketing preferences, please call 131 245 or visit http://agl.com.au/donotcontact.
AGL Rewards has partnered with The Ambassador Card to provide instant discounts and special offers on goods and services.
Your AGL Rewards membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessional, promotional or special offer.
The AGL Rewards membership can be used all year at participating restaurants except for: Easter, Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or Valentines Day unless otherwise indicated.
- A limit of two AGL Rewards members per booking applies unless otherwise specified.
- The member must be accompanied by at least one other person to be entitled to receive the benefit. The member and guest must dine in the restaurant to be entitled to the specified saving. Offers are not valid for takeaway food.
- When you are presented with the bill, present your AGL Rewards membership present the offer on your phone and then activate rotate your phone 90 degrees to activate the offer and show your AGL Rewards membership (e-card via your smartphone or tablet) to the waiter. The discount will be applied to your bill.
- Main Course Offers. When dining at a restaurant the benefit is one complimentary main course menu item, or the dollar value indicated. When two main courses are ordered the restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course from the bill. With three people dining each guest must order a meal in order to receive the AGL Rewards benefit. Only one bill per group will be issued to the table.
- % Off Dining Offers. The advertised % off the total bill for the table, up to the maximum value indicated, will be deducted.
- If a restaurant chooses to offer a saving on fixed price menu the relevant dollar saving will be indicated.
- Entrees and child portions are not considered main course menu items.
- Offers are not valid for take away food unless otherwise specified.
Restaurant Performance guarantee
In the unlikely event a listed establishment refuses to honour your AGL Rewards membership, you have 30 days to send a copy of the bill, together with details of the claim and your membership details and Ambassador Card will assess your claim, including in relation to these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable eligibility criteria and send you a cheque for the credit (if any) you should have received.
Phone: 1300 397 079
Fax: 08 8298 5534
Mail: AGL Rewards, 409 Morphett Road, Oaklands Park, SA 5046
- The offer is not valid with any other special or promotion.
- Block out times may apply during special events or peak periods and reservations are subject to availability.
- At any accommodation venues that have meal offers available, at the end of each meal in the hotel restaurant it is important you show your AGL Rewards membership to the waiter, to enable the meal account to be adjusted before it is included on the final hotel bill.
The Ambassador Card is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of information collected about its members, establishments and clients and complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988.
The Ambassador Card does not collect any personal information when you browse through this website. If you contact The Ambassador Card for any purpose, such as recommending a new establishment, and you provide your personal details, The Ambassador Card will safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information. Under no circumstances will The Ambassador Card pass your details onto any third party.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of The Ambassador Card and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws (unless previously public domain) and are not to be reproduced or distributed for any purpose without written consent of The Ambassador Card. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Ambassador Card and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2017 The Ambassador Card. All rights reserved.
At the time of publication, all establishments listed on this website are active participants in The Ambassador Card Program. The Ambassador Card does not guarantee that the information provided is complete or correct.
The Ambassador Card does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage suffered by any person or body relying directly or indirectly on any information contained within this site.
Links to Other Sites
This Policy only applies to this website and does not apply to any websites from which you may have linked to this website or to any website to which you may link from this website.
The sites that are displayed when searching Ambassador Card establishments are developed by third parties over whom The Ambassador Card has no control.