How to get the maximum benefit from your membership
Being part of AGL Rewards couldn’t be easier. We want you to make the most of the savings and offers available. This is why we’ve put together the following information on how you can get the most from your AGL Rewards membership. Details of savings and offers have been provided by the establishments.
From time to time we may change or add to the rewards offers. Therefore, make sure you continue to check back here for the latest offers.
Please note your AGL Rewards membership is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessional, promotional or special offer.
Easy Guide To:
The AGL Rewards membership can be used all year at participating restaurants except for: Easter, Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day, Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day or Valentine’s Day unless otherwise indicated.
- A limit of two AGL Rewards members per booking applies unless otherwise specified.
- The member must be accompanied by at least one other person to be entitled to receive the benefit. The member and guest must dine in the restaurant to be entitled to the specified saving. Offers are not valid for takeaway food.
- When you are presented with the bill, present your AGL Rewards membership (card or e-card via your smartphone or tablet) to the waiter. The discount will be applied to your bill.
- Main Course Offers. When dining at a restaurant the benefit is one complimentary main course menu item, or the dollar value indicated. When two main courses are ordered the restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course from the bill. With three people dining each guest must order a meal in order to receive the AGL Rewards benefit. Only one bill per group will be issued to the table.
- % Off Dining Offers. The advertised % off the total bill for the table, up to the maximum value indicated, will be deducted.
- If a restaurant chooses to offer a saving on fixed price menu the relevant dollar saving will be indicated.
- Entrees and child portions are not considered main course menu items.
- Offers are not valid for take away food unless otherwise specified.
Restaurant Performance guarantee
In the unlikely event a listed establishment refuses to honour your AGL Rewards membership, you have 30 days to send a copy of the bill, together with details of the claim and your membership details and Ambassador Card will assess your claim, including in relation to these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable eligibility criteria and send you a cheque for the credit (if any) you should have received.
Phone: 1300 397 079
Fax: 08 8298 5534
Mail: AGL Rewards, 409 Morphett Road, Oaklands Park, SA 5046
Ambassador Card Travel Club offers must be booked by calling 1300 855 778 and can be identified by the following benefit description, “Save From 5% to 60% off the normal advertised sell rate”. For more details on the Ambassador Card Travel Club click here.
For non-Ambassador Card Travel Club accommodation:
- Bookings must be made directly with each property via the contact details provided on the AGL Rewards website, and your AGL Rewards membership must be mentioned when booking and also presented at reception on arrival. The room rate will be adjusted accordingly.
- The offer is not valid with any other ‘special’ or promotion.
- Block out times may apply during special events or peak periods and reservations are subject to availability.
- At any accommodation venues that have meal offers available, at the end of each meal in the hotel restaurant it is important you show your AGL Rewards membership to the waiter, to enable the meal account to be adjusted before it is included on the final hotel bill.
The AGL Rewards membership must be presented at the ticket office.
Bookings must be made directly with the venue operator and not through an agent.
Goods & Services
The AGL Rewards membership must be presented at the point of sale to receive a benefit.
Order online or call 1300 397 079 to pre-purchase.
Order online or call 1800 352 600 to pre-purchase.